Re: Shutdown

From: Tanasescu Iosif <iosif.tanasescu_at_bellsygma.com>
Date: 1998/11/30

select sid,serial#,osuser,program,to_char(logon_time,'mm-dd-yyyy hh24:mi:ss')
from v$session;

gives you who is connected.

alter system kill session '<sid>,<serial#>'; send kill session signal to user. THe process will be killed, and the user will have an message
'Your session has been killed';
Get sid ans serial# from the first list;

--
Iosif Tanasescu
Consultant