Shutdown

From: Diego Pafumi <dpafumi_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 1998/11/30

Hi gurus !!!
I have a question. I have to shutdown my database, but sometimes some machines are connected. I want to do a "normal" shutdown. So the question is: How can I kill the users connected to my database???? I saw in the v$session that there are users connected from more than 5 days, so I want to kill their session.

Thanks in advance and sorry about my English !!!

Diego Received on Mon Nov 30 1998 - 00:00:00 CST