Visual Basic and Oracle??

From: Fearless <FearlessFly_at_~no-spam~usa.net>
Date: 1998/11/30

Can anyone in this newsgroup direct me to any info, ie. White Paper, FAQ Sheet, etc., on using Oracle within Visual Basic 6.

I understand the beyond the basics of VB6 and ODBC, etc.; however, I would like to have some solid info beyond what Microsoft provides. Most of the books on the market that cover VB only cover SQL Server with VB. I know that there are similarities of use between these two ClientServers, but I would like specific info as it relates to Oracle.

Has anybody had any success in using the Oracle Control that ships with VB6 (very poorly documented, if at all)?

Books?
Third-Party Products?
Anybody with solid experience? Received on Mon Nov 30 1998 - 00:00:00 CST