Re: How do I switch from M$ to Oracle products?

From: <_at_kzo.us.pnu.com>
Date: 1998/11/30

I worked with Dev 2000/Oracle 7.3 and VB5/SQL server.

I feel it is better not touch Dev2000. it is really a bad product compared to VB.

It is better to go with VB/Delphi as a frontend and Oracle /SQL Server back end.
Even in web technologies it is better to stick with MS than an unreliable Oracle....

Shelly