Replication Problem: Personal O8 and enterprise edition

From: <pnikas_at_wpmc.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 1998 03:01:38 GMT

I have Personal O8 and Oracle * enterprise set up and am able to connect to both using SQL*Plus 80. When I attempt to create a database link from the personal to enterprise, I get ora-02085 error, even though I am using the correct params to connect to the enterprise server.

When I attempt to use Oracle Navagator to create the snapshot link, I get ORA-02082 which is a callback loop error.

I have created db links in the past from enterprise to enterprise and cannot understand what is wrong.

Thanks in advance for any help

Craig

cblanock_at_yahoo.com Received on Mon Nov 30 1998 - 21:01:38 CST