Enterprise manager

From: Gocha Mchedlishvili <gocham_at_mci2000.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 1998 02:38:31 GMT

Hi!

I created user in NT and set in the preferences for the node to run under this account.NT User belongs to two groups 'Administrators' and 'Domain Admins' and this user has right to run batch files. But when I try to run any job I got error message ' Failed user authentication'.

Thanks

Gocha Received on Mon Nov 30 1998 - 20:38:31 CST