Copy Command

From: David J. Devejian <widsith_at_panix.goaway.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 12:04:54 -0500

I am looking for a pl/sql proceedure to 'copy' a table along with its associated indexes. While I have no problem coding such an item, I thought that I would check here if there was something available. Perferably, it should have the ability to copy to another tablespace, as well as perhaps do some resizing based the number of rows and extents of the source table. However, any base code would be appreciated. This is needed to archive month-end data.

--
regards,
David J. Devejian