Re: what is connection string?

From: <nabbasi_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 30 Nov 1998 06:56:37 -0800

In article <73tbmi$f4s$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>, susana73_at_hotmail.com says...

>Hi, I was asked to enter the connection string during the installation of opm.
>What is connection string? Does it mean SID?

this could mean many things, but it might be the user_name/password_at_SID

i.e. if user name is Susana, and the password is foo, and the sid is SID, then the connection string is:

Susana/foo_at_SID

I could be wrong offcourse.

Nasser Received on Mon Nov 30 1998 - 08:56:37 CST