Re: Looking for sample Oracle applications

From: <kalyan_at_nms.fnc.fujitsu.com>
Date: 1998/11/29

In article <3660858a.0_at_feed1.realtime.net>,   tpall_at_bga.com (Thomas Pall) wrote:
> The following URLs should get you started:
>
> http://www.orasearch.com
> http://www.informatik.uni-freiburg.de/~koch/cs/
> http://www.orafaq.org
> http://infoboerse.doag.de/mirror/frank/faqdba.htm
> http://www.fors.com/orasupp/
> http://www.europa.com/~orapub
> http://www.oramag.com
> http://ns.netmcr.com/~rhubarb/oracle/osee.html
> http://www.kevinloney.com/
> http://technet.oracle.com must register for free membership.

Thanks for the following sites. But while I could find scripts at most of these sites, I couldn't get hold any sample application, schema etc. Even in books, while they have brief examples, I haven't seen any which has a chapter dealing with a project, and going through various stages of the implementation, a "putting it all together" kind of chapter. Again I would appreciate info on a site/book that discusses a sample application, discusses schema design etc.

Thanks,
Kalyan