Re: Advice Please

From: Daniel Clamage <dclamageNOSPAM_at_telerama.com>
Date: 1998/11/29

Another thing you could do is to go to the Oracle Store (at www.oracle.com) and order Enterprise Developer Suite (open-ended trial license for developers) for $5 and play around with the Oracle database (8.0.4), Designer 2.1, Developer 2.1, and some other interesting software. Also, go to http://technet.oracle.com and sign up for free web access to all of their documentation.

--
- Dan Clamage
http://www.telerama.com/~dclamage