Installing 8 on Netware 5

From: <me_at_here.org>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 22:02:06 GMT

Hi!

Am trying to install Oracle 8 on a Netware 5 test server (P133/128MB, 450 MB NSS install volume). The installer loads up, starts to check the environment. But just as it is ready to begin the installation it quits and drops me back to NWConfig. No messages, no indication of the problem.

Has anyone seen this? Can anyone point me towards a solution?

Thanks in advance!

Eric Merth
LAN Admin
Faculty of Business
University of Alberta
Alberta, Canada
Eric.Merth_at_ualberta.ca Received on Sun Nov 29 1998 - 16:02:06 CST