Re: OracleAgent backup problems with 7.3.3 and NT4

From: Uday Bikkasani <udayb_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: 1998/11/28

How about assigning a "log on as batch job" privilege to this user in NT. Make sure that you created this user on the local machine and not on the domain.

When you start the administrative tools, you will have access to the domain user names. Try connecting to the local machine and then giving a privilege of log on as a batch job privilege

Uday