Oracle8+ Oracle web server3.0 for linux

From: apa968 <apa968_at_airmail.net>
Date: 1998/11/28

Hi,

I have installed and configured Oracle8.0.5 with Oracle web server3.0 on linux

I have no problems when the system is used locally, ie loopback testing mode.

However, when I connect the machine to Internet to be used as the server the problem comes.

For example, I can access the web server on the Internet remotely from other machine and I
could play with the server like browsing the database, seeing the example web applications etc
After sometimes the server says it has some internal problems and nothing works after that.
Please make a note that I didn't even have any data in the database. This is just with some sample
data give by the Oracle itself. So could any body help me here in that. Di d any body used
Oracle8 and Oracle web application server for Linux so far? And if you did use for real data
could you help me do any configurartion?

Please reply to me at apa968_at_airmail.net

Thank you

Anand Received on Sat Nov 28 1998 - 00:00:00 CST