Re: One trigger operating on multipe tables .. possible ??

From: Alan D. Mills <alanm_at_uk.europe.mcd.mot.com>
Date: 1998/11/27

You'll need a trigger per table as far as I know. However, though, if the content of the trigger can be made generic you could always create a package for it. At least that way the bulk (not in this case as it only grabs sequence) of the trigger text for many triggers will be in a single spot and you'll only have one source.

--
Alan D. Mills