Microsoft Access usage with Oracle (through MS or Oracle ODBC)

From: Information Technology, Software <it2_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 16:08:06 GMT

A lot of company claims to be Oracle compliant when using (yes) an MS Access front end. I hear that Access is not ANSI SQL92 compliant and that problems do exist with it's usage (especially when MS Access is used to create the Oracle Objects). Since I do not know much about the integration of both products and because a vendor wants to sell that solution I am looking to see if I such be concerned or not about the integration and it's implication.

Thanks,
Denis! Received on Fri Nov 27 1998 - 10:08:06 CST