Q: Stored Procedure, PUBLIC_ALL_SOURCES

From: Mark Poticha <poticha_at_rbg.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 15:51:25 +0100

Hi.

In ORACLE's internal public view "PUBLIC_ALL_SOURCES" I have noticed sources of stored procedures.
There are as well some misterious numbers in it. It looks like it's some kind of compiled version of the procedure. Does someone out there know something about it? How can I interprete those numbers?

Mark Received on Fri Nov 27 1998 - 08:51:25 CST