SHMMAX, etc., for Oracle8 on Linux: Where to change?

From: David Sisk <davesisk_at_ipass.net>
Date: 1998/11/26

Hi:

The installation documentation for Oracle8 on Linux shows to change some shared memory parms, such as SHMMAX, SHMMNI, etc. Where the heck are these, and how do I change them? Could anyone point me in the right direction? Please email?

Thanks and regards,

--
David C. Sisk
http://www.ipass.net/~davesisk/ORACLEonNT.htm