Re: How to show password?

From: EXE <exe_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 10:06:21 -0800

> I would like to ask how to display the password of a particular user?

As others have stated you can't.

What would be really interesting to me would be why those of you that post such inquiries need to do this other than to violate system security. I find it curious that you folks never state the reason.

And what makes you think that if there was a way to do this anyone would be so irresponsible as to tell you.

Daniel A. Morgan Received on Thu Nov 26 1998 - 12:06:21 CST