Getting Stored Procedures source.

From: Deepak Hathwar <sheetald_at_charlotte.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 12:59:58 -0500

Hi:
Is it possible to get the code from the database that is used by Migration workbench for all the stored procedures. I would like to write some Java programs to do this. Moreover, I would like to get the procedures before they are parsed into the Oracle database. What is the name of the table that contains all the source for the stored proecdures?

Thanks in advance.
Deepak Hathwar Received on Thu Nov 26 1998 - 11:59:58 CST