ora-1003 error without any trace file or any other following error

From: ihsan ozcan <ozcani_at_sebb.bel.alcatel.be>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 09:23:08 +0100

Hello,

We have ora-1003 error while during the simple but long select statement from an ordinary table (in an attachment) in the embedded SQL. And also it is seen time to time not always. We have oracle 7.3.3 on several platforms like Sun Solaris and OpenVMS on Alpha. On each of these platforms we saw this error without any trace file or any other following error.

Any idea???

Thanks in advance.
Kind Regards
Ihsan Ozcan