Q: How to define a Job

From: JFG <jfguyard_at_swissonline.ch>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 08:42:45 +0100

Hi

Working locally with Oracle 7.3.4 and Enterprise Manager 1.5.0 on a NT4.0 server I have the following problem:
When submitting a job I get the error message: "User could not be identified".

Following information are available:
. preferred credentials have been defined for the database
. Services could be automatically identified (db, listener and node)
. services run (in system control / services)

Oracle CH told me a few days ago I just would have to upgrade to the newest OEM version. Having tried it doesn't seem to change anything. The problem still remains.

May anyone help me?
Thanks in advance and best regards.

JF Received on Thu Nov 26 1998 - 01:42:45 CST