A SQL question, please help...

From: Jimmy <c6635500_at_comp.polyu.edu.hk>
Date: 1998/11/25

Hello all,

        I have the following rows in table A:

	ID	date		A1	A2	A3
	1	01-Jan-98	10
	2	01-Jan-98	10	11
	3	01-Jan-98			12
	4	01-Feb-98	20	21
	5	01-Feb-98	20		22
	6 	01-Feb-98

	Field value is the same with the same date. The table, in fact, has
problem of splitting the same date row into different rows. So I want to combine the same date row as the following table:
	ID	date		A1	A2	A3
	1	01-Jan-98	10	11	12
	4 	01-Feb-98	20	21	22

	i.e. combine the rows with the same date, use the smallest ID among the
same date rows. The field value may be character.

        Can I do that by using SQL statement?

Thanks,
Jimmy Received on Wed Nov 25 1998 - 00:00:00 CST