Re: Login in/out (i.e. session) TRIGGERS???

From: Thomas Kyte <tkyte_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 1998/11/25

A copy of this was sent to granta_at_nospam.student.canberra.edu.au (Fuzzy) (if that email address didn't require changing) On Wed, 25 Nov 1998 00:17:17 GMT, you wrote:

>On Tue, 24 Nov 1998 15:15:28 GMT, tkyte_at_us.oracle.com (Thomas Kyte)
>wrote:

[snip]

>>Prior to Oracle8i (8.1) this must be done in the application. Various tools
>>(eg: SQLPLUS has a login.sql file it runs upon startup, FORMS fires the ON-LOGON
>>trigger) have their own ways to do it as well...
>
>Thomas,
>
>From this, are you implying that a login/logout trigger will be/is
>supported in Oracle 8.1/8i?

yes.

>Ciao
>Fuzzy
>:-)

Thomas Kyte
tkyte_at_us.oracle.com
Oracle Government
Herndon VA

--
http://govt.us.oracle.com/    -- downloadable utilities

Anti-Anti Spam Msg: if you want an answer emailed to you,
you have to make it easy to get email to you.  Any bounced
email will be treated the same way i treat SPAM-- I delete it.