Re: ORA-01547: failed to allocate extent size of 95 in tablespace

From: Jim Bone <jbone_at_bonegroupinc.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 23:30:58 -0600

Hi,

Can anyone help me with this error. I have an Oracle Server 7.0.12.1.0 database running on SCO. I'm trying to insert records into a table x and am receiving this error. I only have one table space "SYSTEM".

What's really confusing to me is that I can duplicate this same table by creating an empty table called y and then inserting all of table x's records into it without any problem.

Can anyone tell me what this error means and how to correct it?

Thanks in advance for any help

Jim in Chicago
jbone_at_mcs.com Received on Wed Nov 25 1998 - 23:30:58 CST