SQL Anywhere to Oracle 7.3

From: David Pattinson <david_at_addease.com.au>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 15:45:43 +1100

I would like to hear from anyone who has moved a SQL Anywhere database to Oracle 7.3. We make extensive use of stored procedures and triggers to support our application, so I'm particularly interested in any advice regarding those. Our current databse is case-insensitive, so if anyone has a generic method for 'faking' case insensitivity in Oracle 7.3 I'd be very interested.

Thanks, David. Received on Wed Nov 25 1998 - 22:45:43 CST