Renaming a tablespace

From: Jorge Meirim <Transparente_at_mail.telepac.pt>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 21:34:44 -0000

For managing purposes only we need to rename tablespaces and/or move fast tables between.
I only recall exp/drop/create .... tablespace .../imp ignore=Y for tables. (I can do a alter index rebuild for indexes no problem.) Is there another way of doing it (I mean rename ts) and I don't know?

Regards

Jorge Meirim
PS:It's kind of urgent. Received on Wed Nov 25 1998 - 15:34:44 CST