Re: Import into a database takes a long time

From: Terry Ball <terry_ball_at_csgsystems.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 13:23:45 -0600

We have used FastUnload from Platinum. It is everything they say it is. You can unload the data in a sqlloader style format and use direct load to get the data back in. You will need to have the object you are loading into pre-created before you can load it as it uses sqlloader to put the data into the table(s).

Terry Ball
Sr. DBA, CSG Systems, Inc.