Help Need to bypass Oracle Web Server Login Screen.

From: Steven Liu <steven_liu_at_bmc.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 13:37:52 -0600

Hi Everyone;

I currently develop a application that need to send URL to Oracle Web server to execute PL/SQL procedure.
If DAD is set to store user name and password, you can send URL to PL/SQL Cartridge without user name and password. If DAS is not set to store user name and password, when you send URL to PL/SQL Cartridge, Oracle Web server will pop up login screen.
I want to do some thing like batch Process. So if user has password and userid, they do not need to type in userid and password. I can schedule to run URL at pre define time.

Any idea how to bypass userid and password to run PL/SQL if I have real userid and password ? Do you think that Java Cartridge has this kind of capability ?

like if you run sqlplus, you can do like this: sqlplus userid/password_at_athost.

Any suggest is welcome.

steven Liu Received on Wed Nov 25 1998 - 13:37:52 CST