Re: Personal access to Oracle Products ...

From: <dperez_at_juno_nospam.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 14:58:13 GMT

Couple ways come to mind... I went to Open World last year. This made me a member of the Oracle Developer's Program. They automatically send me products on CD.

BUT, even less expensive, go into the Oracle Store on-line and get the CDs for Oracle 8, Developer 2000, Designer 2000, etc. They're only $5.00 each. And they're the 60-day try&buy, but I don't think they actually expire. Its a good way to have things running at home for experimenting and learning.