How can I access LONG type field in a trigger

From: Shaya <shaih_at_NoSpaMinter.net.il>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 10:21:19 GMT

Hi All
I have this situation, I have two tables each with a long field named "message_text". I'd like to insert a row in the second table whenever the first table updates.
The problem is that you can not access LONG fields in a trigger. (there is no :new.x, :old:x for a long type fields) Anyone have a work around for this problem? Thanks in advance
Shaya
Remove the NoSpaM from my e-mail address to reply Received on Wed Nov 25 1998 - 04:21:19 CST