Re: Distributed DB?/Oracle Replication Server?

From: Quentin Sherman Xue <qxue_at_sii.cl>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 19:11:41 GMT

Yes, it make sense as I know. We are currently using some such dblinks. In my personal opinion, it is not good for "mission critical" applications because as one CPU goes down, the other too. But it's fine for other kind of application.

Good luck. Quentin.

Kurt Manecke <kmanecke_at_ee.net> escribió en artículo <73a8pi$ds5_at_news1.ee.net>...