Re: Sybase vs Oracle, what a load of CRAP!

From: R.A. Khan <khan_at_informatik.fh-hamburg.de>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 16:24:50 +0100

Nuno Souto wrote:

> It's funny how these ones are always cross-posted. Can't these ass-holes
> stay in their little neck of the woods and keep their blasted
> discussions about the length of their intelectual manhood out of this
> NG?
>
> --
> Cheers
> Nuno Souto
> D.C.S. P/L
> e-mail: nsouto_at_acay.com.au

If it was your intention to write arguments against the argumentation of Sybase-Enthusiasts, you destroyed all doubts with your behaviour. With your argumentation you will convince no one about a database or about the lack of inteligence, you are missing from this people.

With this argumentation you will convience nobody. Which side are you really on ?

Please, if you wont to argument use other words. I don't won't to hear about insulting and slandering other people in real-life and not in virtuell life or on mailing-lists, really NOWHERE.

This behavoir is unproffesionel, so we should avoid it.

regards

--
Dipl. Ing. Ronald Ali-Khan
khan_at_informatik.fh-hamburg.de