Wanted - Oracle DBAs and Developers - NJ

From: <oaktree8489_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 13:40:55 GMT

Dear Consultant,

 We have some great opportunities for Oracle DBA’s that may interest you. If you are interested in hearing about possible opportunities, please consider Paragon Computer Professionals, Inc. Paragon is a leader in providing information technology services to Fortune 1000 companies.

We also need Oracle developers and people with experience using Oracle Financial and SAP.

Please send all qualified resumes, including rate expectation to:

boconnor_at_paracomp.com

Thanks and have a great day.

Best Regards,

Brian O’Connor