Oracle for NT & Personal Oracle for NT on the same pc?

From: Adrian Harrison <adrinh_at_globalnet.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 11:52:31 GMT

Can you run both the above on the same PC!

The reasons I want to do this are firstly the connection time to "Oracle for NT" is still 10 sec's (ref previous posting) whereas with Personal Oracle its immediate

Secondly I like the Oracle Navigator supplied with Personal Oracle!

Any ideas

Adrian Harrison Received on Tue Nov 24 1998 - 05:52:31 CST