WebServer for two DB

From: Erbug Celebi <celebi_at_cs.deu.edu.tr>
Date: 1998/11/23

Hi all,
I have got two Oracle Ent. Server on NT and Solaris box for two separate DB.
And I have got a Web Server, which is installed on Solaris box. My question is how can I use the Web server(installed on solaris), for the
DB which is installed on NT box. or is it possible.

Thanks in advance...

Erbug Received on Mon Nov 23 1998 - 00:00:00 CST