'O' Type Constraints

From: Charlie Crissman <ccrissma_at_mediaone.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 22:19:29 GMT

Does anyone know anything about 'O' type constraints? I have discovered some constraints against some snapshots I have (in Oracle 7.3.x). The constraints are disabled, and I am just trying to determine what they might have been intended for.

I have found nothing in any of the documentation and none of the other DBA's in our shop have any idea what that type constraint it.

Charlie Crissman
Sr. Oracle DBA
CSX Technology
Jacksonville, FL
charlie_crissman_at_csx.com Received on Mon Nov 23 1998 - 16:19:29 CST