Re: Sybase vs Oracle, what a load of CRAP!

From: <satar_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 20:12:39 GMT

In article <3658191F.B2459ADE_at_acay.com.au>,   Nuno Souto <nsouto_at_acay.com.au> wrote:

> It makes me sick that in this day and age we still have discussions at
> this level of incompetence, lack of knowledge and lack of real life
> experience.

Actually, I've read all 38 posts (so far) on this thread. The discussions are valid, and are based on knowledge and real life experience.

> It's funny how these ones are always cross-posted. Can't these ass-holes
> stay in their little neck of the woods and keep their blasted
> discussions about the length of their intelectual manhood out of this
> NG?

No, I'm glad it is crossposted. It gives a chance for both sides to enter the debate. One of the purposes of a newsgroup is to learn, so I welcome all people to this "neck of the woods". Also, I would like to state that the discussion was/is done in a very proffesional and respectful manner untill I read your post. Really, is the profanity and Flames needed?

> --
> Cheers
> Nuno Souto
> D.C.S. P/L