Re: Why Oracle 8.05, Java Tools Hang ( NT 4)

From: Peter Kovacs <peter.kovacs_at_sysdata.siemens.hu>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 16:05:00 +0100

I am not sure if this helps.
I experienced similar problems. I tried many-many things. You will not believe what finally helped. I set the color resolution of the video adapter from True Color to 16777216. The adapter is ATI Rage Pro AGP. I had had previously other problems with this adapter using other softwares.

Regards
Peter