Visualage f. Java and the OCI Driver

From: Eric Euerlings <euerlings_at_swift.ch>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 15:08:07 +0100

Hello, I'm trying to use the Oracle OCI Driver for java from within Visual Age for Java 2.0 for Enterprise. But the only thing I get, is an exception like unsatisfied link. According to the installationmanual from Oracle I've checked my path. All the DLL's where at the right place in the [ORACLE_HOME]/bin Directory. If I use the JDBC:ODBC everything works fine.

Any Hints,

Cheers Eric Received on Mon Nov 23 1998 - 08:08:07 CST