Re: sqlnet.log

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 11:49:15 +0100

Purpose of sqlnet.log: warnings, errors and so on with networking. Can be safely deleted, Oracle will recreate it automatically. You probably should verify the following files to limit the output c:\orant\network\admin\listener.ora
There should be a line reading
trace_level_listener =
the keyword behind the = should read either USER or OFF and sqlnet.ora in the same directory
where trace_level_client should be USER or OFF

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA