How to prevent remote shutdown LISTENER

From: Joe <joetin_at_netvigator.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 1998 16:38:11 +0800

We experience that we shutdown accidentially the Oracle Listener in another server.
It is because the entry in listener.ora point to the remote server name.

I would like to know how to prevent such situation because someone may shutdown the Listener without logging in the local DB server.

Thanks in advance.

Joe Tin
joetin_at_netvigator.com Received on Sun Nov 22 1998 - 02:38:11 CST