Re: REORG A TABLE ?

From: simone griffin <simonemg_at_online.no>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 17:40:53 +0100

Hi.

You could export the table with data and grants etc., then drop it, and last import it. It is important in this case that you export the table with export parameter compress=y. This will put all your extent in one initial extent, but you will have to manualy adjust next extent.

Hope this is of any help.
Regards
Jan