schema oracle

From: G.G. Kor <gkor_at_rdw.nl>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 15:21:21 +0100

Hi there

I have the following problem :

we made 3 tablespaces with 3 schema object owners

t.i     1 tablespace for development    - owner1
        1 tablespace for testing               - owner2
        1 tablespace for final test            - owner3

in all three tablespaces there are exactly the same tables. Our developers (development tool=Delphi 3) like'd to access the tables in the tablespaces without to qualify the owner of the objects. I can do the following

Create synonym for those tables in tablespace development, but i have then a problem with the other 2 tablespaces; i can not use the same synonym.
How can i handle this problem ???
THANKS
gkor_at_rdw.nl Received on Fri Nov 20 1998 - 08:21:21 CST