Re: Sybase vs Oracle - which is better?

From: Yassir Khogaly <yassir_at_khogaly.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: 1998/11/19

With Oracle, I can Export my database which is on UNIX, FTP the export to "MY PC - RUNNING NT 4.0 -SP3", Then pre-create my database and tablespaces. By importing the export file I'll have an exact matching, Working database as the Original was on UNIX.
Can you don that with Sybase ...????? Received on Thu Nov 19 1998 - 00:00:00 CST