Oracle Jobs Tulsa, Oklahoma

From: <charles_yuan_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 23:28:02 GMT

Database Consultants, Inc. operates the largest Oracle-only consulting firm in the USA and is Oracle Corporation's largest operator of Oracle Approved Education Centers. We're also one of the country's largest Oracle Authorized Resellers. Our Subsidiary, O-Corp, is the nation's biggest database monitoring firm.

Since 1987, Database Consultants has focused on Oracle, realizing that Oracle technology would become an architectural standard in information systems development. We are second to none in terms of knowing Oracle products and developing solutions. We call this approach Oracle Vision.

At Database Consultants, we value long-term relationships built upon the best interest of both our clients and consultants. Close ties to family and the local communities are important parts of that relationship. Therefore, we hire permanent employees with no travel requirements.

Does it sound like you might have a new home? Contact us today.

Call Charles Yuan at 918 523 5122 or charles_yuan_at_dci-ltd.com