Oracle 5.1c and Year 2000

From: Daniel Brewer <dwbrewer_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 22:46:22 GMT

Yes I know, it is an old Human Resources system that we will be converting to Oracle 7.3.4 and Oracle Human Resources. In the mean time, I do not see anyway to use NLS date formats with this version (RR to force 00 the be written internally as 2000). Are we going to have to change all the forms to have the user input the full year? Any help would be appreciated (after you are done laughing) Received on Thu Nov 19 1998 - 16:46:22 CST