Re: dbms_utility.analyze_schema('SYS', 'COMPUTE')

From: Vic Thomas <vic04_at_sprynet.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 16:53:47 -0500

    Interesting. So, to paraphrase, this means that as long as ANALYZE is not run against fet$ or uet$, then no deadlock or corruption should occur?

    In practice, I am actually only interested in updating the stats for the following tables and their indexes:
CCOL$
CDEF$

COL$
CON$
OBJ$

USER$

Vic Thomas
Database Administrator
Associated Software Consultants
vic04_at_sprynet.com; vic_at_asconline.com