Re: PRT file for a EPSON fx-880 dot matrix printer

From: Albert Ratzlaff <albert_at_infonet.com.py>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 13:22:43 -0300

busta1_at_my-dejanews.com wrote:

> Could anyone send me info on how to create a printer definition file for the
> above mentioned printer to enable the oracle application I'm working on to
> print reports in landscape and portrait?
>
> I'd like to have some of the escape sequences if possible.

It goes something like this:

    printer "epson16"

    height 66
    width 132
    after page control(L)
    return control(M)
    linefeed control(J)
    before report control(O)
    after report control(R)

This would be for compressed printing. But I think you get the idea.

Regards
Albert Ratzlaff Received on Thu Nov 19 1998 - 10:22:43 CST