ORA-01461

From: Christophe ZELIS <cze_at_ficsgrp.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 17:23:31 +0100

Hi the list,

In an INSERT program:

After some insert I have this problem:

Error - ORA-01461: can bind a LONG value only for insert into a LONG column

What I don't understand is why I don't have the problem for my first and all the insert.

And after I have always this error for every insert I do in this table with the same program, the same statement, and the same data.

So if Somebody have any suggestion for me... Thanks

Regards,

Christophe