problem with owas 3.0.1

From: Marc Eilens <M.Eilens_at_DeutschePost.de>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 16:13:19 +0100

Hi,

I've got a problem running the Oracle Web Application Server 3.0.1. Since a few days, I get the following error message, but I can't figure out what I can do to solve the problem. I already tried to reinstall it but get the same error-message all the time.

the message is:

... `WRB Services` 172 1 0x800fff `OWS-10104: Service
TRANSACTIONS successfully loaded `
... `WRB App Engine` 172 0 0x400fff `OWS-10005: Init
callback or Entry Function does not return WRB_DONE `

I am running it on a Pentium 90 with 32 Megs. I know that the manual says that it needs 64 Megs of Ram, but it worked already for about two months before the problem occured.

Please cc me as I don't always got the time or possibility to read the news in this group.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot,
Marc Received on Thu Nov 19 1998 - 09:13:19 CST